The City of Haskell will meet on Monday March 13th to discuss changes in zoning regulations, moving money in the police account, starting an annexation committee and more.
The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. at Haskell City Hall. Set your gps or folding map for 2520 Highway 229. The agenda outline follows:
HASKELL CITY COUNCIL MEETING March 13, 2023
Pledge of Allegiance & Prayer
Call to Order
Roll Call-Declaration of a Quorum
Approve Minutes of February 13, 2023
Fire & Rescue
Planning Commission- March 7, 2023 minutes
Animal Control Committee- February 27, 2023 minutes
1. Monthly Income and Expense statement for February 2023.
2. Ordinance 04-2023, An Ordinance amending certain portions of of the the Zoning Regulations for Multi-Family dwelling purposes
3. Resolution 07-2023, A Resolution amending the general Police budget to allow for the transfer of line Item K9 Maintenance to Uniforms.
4. Resolution 08-2023, A Resolution adopting the Fire Department Policies and Procedures
5. Resolution 09-2023, A Resolution establishing an Annexation Committee
6. Ordinance 05-2023, An Ordinance authorizing a Code Enforcement officer to issue citations
See the list of all the events in Saline County at www.mysaline.com/events.