To submit an event or ask about advertising, email [email protected]!
Thu Sep 17
- Health Dept to host free Covid-19 testing Thurday afternoon in Benton https://www.mysaline.com/adh-testing-covid/
Fri Sep 18
- Civitan’s 24th Annual Golf Tournament set for Sept 18th at Longhills https://www.mysaline.com/civitan-golf-091820/
Sat Sep 19
- Benton Parks presents “Art in the Park” Sept 19th for kids and parents, virtual or in person https://www.mysaline.com/art-park-091920/
- Voter Registration Drive at the Market at Midtown in Bryant, Sept 19th. See flyer above!
- Food Truck Festival set for Saturday in Haskell https://www.mysaline.com/ftf-haskell/
Sun Sep 20
- Humane Society to Host Drive-Thru Low-Cost Shot Clinics Sept 20th https://www.mysaline.com/hssc-shots/
Mon Sep 21
- Quorum Court to vote Sept 21st on proposed merged 911 agencies, Resolution for Issue 1 https://www.mysaline.com/qc-091520/
Fri Sep 25
- Benton Chamber to host Bingo at Event Center Sept 25th https://www.mysaline.com/chamber-bingo-092520/
Fri Oct 2
- “Sip & Paint” event set for Oct 2nd at Farmers Market https://www.mysaline.com/sip-paint/
Fri Oct 16
- JA to host 11th annual Putt the Kids First tourney Oct 16th https://www.mysaline.com/ja-putt-101620/
Sat Oct 24
- City of Benton to host drive-thru trick-or-treating Oct 24th; club sought to help hand out candy https://www.mysaline.com/benton-dttt/
Wed Dec 9
- Electronic Waste Drop-off is Dec 9 in Bryant https://www.mysaline.com/rs-ew/
Do you know about an event that should be listed on this page? Email [email protected].