Fall & Halloween events
The much anticipated Halloween 2020… this is the first Halloween since 1944 that people in all parts of the world will be able to see a full moon. This is also the Halloween that just so happens to fall on the end of Daylight Saving Time, meaning, we get an extra hour of spooky fun. And finally… Halloween this year will be on a Saturday. See a full explanation of what makes this Halloween special this year here.
We have to make the most of it! There are many fun and safe ways families can celebrate this fall–from drive-thrus to trunk or treats–that will involve social distancing but also make for an enjoyable holiday.
List your organization’s October event on MySaline. Carnivals, harvest fests, fall fests, pumpkin patches, Halloween parties, haunted houses, trunk or treats, or anything else… Email [email protected] with the what, when, where, who, etc.
- Cinemark Tinseltown is showing Halloween and horror movies until November 5th. Click the image to see the list of movies and prices.
- Elevated Halloween drive-thru – Shadows at SIXTH St. – downtown Little Rock, in the parking deck at Sixth and Scott streets, Oct. 9-31, 7-10PM Sunday-Thursday, 7-11PM Friday & Saturday. More information.
- Family Farm – Fall Harvest Days – through Sat Nov 7. Tue-Fri 9-6 & Sat 9-5. $5 entry or kids 2 and under free. Pumpkins – $2, Zip line $3. Concessions. Group Field Trips by reservation. Tue – Fri until Oct 30. $5 entry, kids 2 and under free. Petting Zoo, Carousel, Hay Ride, Slide Mountain, Hay Play, John Deere Train, TeePee Time (Pilgrim story), Fishing, Pumpkin Patch, Climbing Wall. Handwashing station, hand sanitizing stations. More seats in amphitheater, new picnic tables. Call 501-337-4171. https://familyfarm.org/pumpkin_patch
- Mary’s Place Pumpkin Patch – 3705 Highway 5 North, Bryant, 501-847-9300, http://www.marysplaceinbryant.com/.
- Roseberry Farms – 12223 Highway 9, Benton. Roseberry-Farms.com. Pumpkin patch, animals, hayrides, barrel ride, and more.
- Royal Theatre presents “A Nightmare on Market Street” a Haunted Tour, Weekends Oct 16-31 https://www.mysaline.com/nightmare-on-market-street/
- Pumpkin Patch – Roseberry Farms – 12223 Highway 9, Benton. Opens Sept 26, Friday-Sunday 9AM-6PM. 501-722-8545. http://www.roseberry-farms.com/.
SAT OCT 24
- Bryant Fall Fest Halloween Edition – Halloween-themed Fall Fest at Mills Park includes candy, car & golf cart show, kidsland, food, more – Mills Park, 1003 Mills Park Rd, Bryant. Oct 24, 9AM-2PM. https://www.mysaline.com/bryant-fall-fest/.
- Sat Oct 24, Trunk or Treat at Northside Church of Christ, 917 N. East St
- Drive-thru trick-or-treating – Benton Street of Treats – Riverside Park, 1800 Citizens Drive, Benton. October 24, 6-7:30PM, https://www.mysaline.com/benton-dttt/.
- “Hocus Pocus” Drive-in Movie in Benton – Riverside Park, 1800 Citizens Drive, Benton. Oct 24, 8PM. https://www.mysaline.com/benton-dttt/.
THU OCT 29
- “Hunting Through Hurricane” to be a sensory-friendly experience on Oct 29th https://www.mysaline.com/hunting-through-hurricane/
- Ladies Dance Night at The Osage 1110 Ferguson Dr Oct. 29th. Click the image below to see details!
SAT OCT 31
- Fiddle Contest – Fiddle in the Fall – Tyndall Park stage, 913 E Sevier St, Benton. Oct 31, 2PM.
- Collective Church to host Trunk or Treat on Oct 31st https://www.mysaline.com/collective-trunk-or-treat/
- Trunk or Treat – Saline County Family Center & Moose Lodge #2567, 11485 Highway 67, Benton. Oct 31, 4PM-6PM. Facebook.
- Methodist Church to host Fall Fest in parking lot on October 31st https://www.mysaline.com/bfumc-103120/
- Church on Edison plans Trunk or Treat event on Oct 31 https://www.mysaline.com/haven-church-103120/
List your organization’s October event on MySaline. Carnivals, harvest fests, fall fests, pumpkin patches, Halloween parties, haunted houses, trunk or treats or anything else… Email [email protected]e.com with the what, when, where, who, etc.