Grayson Revis, a senior at Benton High School, won his recent tennis match at Tyndall Park. The game was 8-4, against a Hot Springs opponent on Thursday, September 8th. His father Danny Revis sends in the picture. See below for how to get your picture published.
We would love to publish your photos!
- Anyone who has great pics of any Saline County team in any sport, academics or extracurricular activity can send them to:
[email protected] or 501-303-4010.
- Give the photographer’s name and the name of the people in the picture.
- Add any other applicable info… when and where it was (city, school location, etc)… what position they are playing, what opponent, the final score, or what number they placed, or anything else that might be pertinent.
- The pictures must belong to you. We can’t post pictures without the photographer’s permission.
- If you’re a professional photographer, you can send MySaline lower resolution pics along with a link or contact info for the high res!
Leave a Reply