The Lake Norrell Fire Department is hosting an open house at their new station on Saturday, October 7th, 12 – 4 p.m. Drop by for a tour of the station, grab a slice of pizza or hot dog. Free popcorn! The Survival Flight aeromedical helicopter and crew from Hot Springs will be on hand for tours. Our physical address is 12795 Avilla West, Alexander, Arkansas 72002.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- [VIDEO] Take a Horse & Carriage Ride for the holidays at the Saline County Courthouse
- Nurse, Pipe Insulator, and Service Tech in today’s jobs list for Saline County & Central Arkansas 12052023
- Commitments, Battery, and Holds in Monday’s Saline County Mugshots on 12052023
- Obituaries from Saline County Arkansas December 5th
- Saline County Court Filings 12052023