Benton Utilities has scheduled their Public Utilities Commission meeting for Monday, March 6th at 6pm at the Electric Utility Building at 1827 Dale Street. The agenda follows.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of February 6, 2017.
1. Recognition of Jimmy Batterton of Water Purification and Chuck Thompson of Wastewater Collections as February Employees of the Month.
2. Discussion and possible approval of tree trimming bid.
3. Discussion and possible approval of IT Request for Proposals.
4. Discussion and possible approval of Generator Service for Wastewater Collections Request for Qualifications.
5. Executive Session on Personnel Matters