Get ready to get scared at the Royal Haunted House in its 4th season in downtown Benton. This article tells the place, times, dates, cost, ticket link and a few warnings for the sensitive…
The Royal Haunted House was rated the #1 Haunt in 2021 and 2022 on ArkansasHauntedHouses.com. People from all over the state of Arkansas have visited this historic and haunted theater for the screams, thrills, and tears. The design team has come up with new things this year, from handmade animatronics, machines, to amazing props and characters. Who’s ready to have a frighteningly good time??!!
Read all the details below
First things first. Read here before going further and decide if this attraction is for you.
- Royal Haunted House reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- You will experience intense audio, lighting, extremely low visibility, strobe lights, haze, special effects, narrow areas, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment.
- Closed Circuit cameras are used throughout this attraction.
- Guests must walk and climb stairs. There is not a wheelchair accessible route through the haunted attraction.
- Do not enter if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast, medical brace, or using crutches. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are noticed by staff.
- Do not enter if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, seizures, or any type of mental, physical, respiratory, and/or medical problems, or are pregnant, or claustrophobic.
- This attraction uses strobe lights, flashing lights, and fog.
- Do not smoke, run, eat, or drink inside the attraction.
- Additionally, there is no touching of the actors or props inside the attraction.
- You will not be admitted and/or asked to leave or escorted off the property if any of the rules are not followed.
- There are no refunds.
Where, when & more below
For more information about a sensory private tour or scheduling a special time for your organization, please email the Royal Players Box Office at [email protected].
Located at 111 South Market Street, this fun Halloween feature is sponsored by Arvest Bank.
Come between 7:00-9:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- Fri Oct 13
- Sat Oct 14
- Thu Oct 19
- Fri Oct 20
- Sat Oct 21
- Fri Oct 27
- Sat Oct 28
- Mon Oct 31
Tickets & more below
Tickets are $10 each. You can purchase tickets online starting September 29th. Visit www.theroyalplayers.ticketleap.com. You can also get tickets at the door.
For more information contact the Royal Players at [email protected]
See the list of Halloween & Harvest events at www.mysaline.com/october.
See the main list of Saline County events at www.mysaline.com/events.