To commemorate and celebrate the last season of our 78 year old football stadium, C.W. Lewis Stadium, the Benton Athletic Memorial Museum has had keepsake t-shirts made. They will be sold before every home game this season at C.W. Lewis Stadium. They are also for sale Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm at Banana Graphics, located on Main Street, next door to The Burger Shack, which is next door to The Royal Theater. T-shirts are being sold for $15, $17 for 2XL, & $18 for 3XL or 4XL. Any profits made will be used to make more shirts and the remainder will go towards scholarships that the Benton Athletic Memorial Museum gives out yearly. Please help spread the word. Thanks!
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Reports of porch pirates end with two suspects and a full car
- Poker chips & ping pong balls: See what candidates in different Arkansas counties will do to be 1st on the ballot
- Shop, eat and meet Santa at the Holiday Bazaar in Salem, Dec 9th
- ABBA Charities to host Jingle & Jazz Dec 8th
- Game Room Assistant, Retail Services, and Regulatory Coordinator in today’s jobs list for Saline County & Central Arkansas 11302023