The City of Bryant invites residents to an online discussion of the extension of Bryant Parkway from Shobe Road to Reynolds Road (Highway 183).
City officials will be finalizing the design details and working towards the bidding and construction of the proposed project.
“This project will have a tremendous impact not only on traffic patterns in the city, but in public safety response as well. It will open the door to additional economic development opportunities along the proposed route and creates a positive impact on our community that I believe we will continue to see over the course of many years,” states Mayor Allen Scott.
The meeting is virtual only, but there are several ways you can participate.
Proposed Project Overview
- The project information is available for the public to view via the project website. Go there to see a presentation on the proposed project, view and download meeting materials, and give comments.
Online Feedback Period
- Due to concerns about the spread of COVID-19, this Public Hearing will be online only (no in-person meetings).
- March 21, 2021 – first day info is available for comments.
- May 7th, 2021 – last day to give comments .
Public Hearing Live Event:
- The live component of the hearing will be Thursday, April 22, 2021, 5:30 – 6:30 PM. Participate by asking questions and making comments.
- Click to learn about the online meeting format, for more information, and instructions. Before the meeting test your web browser. You will have the option to join the meeting by downloading the Microsoft Teams app or by using your web browser.
- Click to join the meeting.
Comments on this project can be submitted in several ways, including but not limited to:
- mail – Garver, Attn: Lindi Miller, 4701 Northshore Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72118.
- email – [email protected]
- online form – https://bryantpkwyext.transportationplanroom.com/submit-a-comment
- phone (501) 823-0730.
All comments must be received on or before Friday, May 7th, 2021 by 4:30 PM.
Anyone needing project information or special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is encouraged to write to Lindi Miller, 4701 Northshore Drive, North Little Rock AR 72118, call (501) 823-0730 or email [email protected]