Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge announced a Saline County stop among mobile office locations for February.
Rutledge holds these events to make the office accessible to everyone, particularly to those who live outside the capital city. Why would you want to talk to the Attorney General’s office?
They can assist with consumer related issues, filing complaints against scam artists. You can also use this as a drug takeback event, and bring your unused prescription drugs to turn in and keep out of the unauthorized hands of juveniles and thieves. You also don’t want to throw away or flush medicines that can contaminate our natural resources. This is the right way to dispose of them. Staff will also be there for general information and will answer questions about other services they offer.
The upcoming mobile office schedule is below:
- Clark County – Thursday, Feb. 2, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Central Arkansas Development Council (CADC) Arkadelphia Senior Adult Center, 1305 N. 10th St., Arkadelphia, AR 71923
- Garland County – Tuesday, Feb. 7, 10:30 a.m. – noon, Hot Springs Senior Center, 210 Woodbine St., Hot Springs, AR 71901
- Saline County – Thursday, Feb. 9, 9:30 – 11 a.m., CADC Benton Senior Wellness and Activity Center, 210 Jefferson St., Benton, AR 72015
- Lonoke County – Monday, Feb. 13, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Betty Fort Senior Center, 1 Newberry Court, Lonoke, AR 72086
- Conway County – Tuesday, Feb. 14, 10 a.m. – noon, T.C. Vaughan Senior Adult Center, 706 N. Division St., Morrilton, AR 72110
- Faulkner County – Thursday, Feb. 16, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Conway Senior Wellness and Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgen Road, Conway, AR 72032
- Arkansas County – Tuesday, Feb. 21, 9:30 – 11 a.m., Stuttgart Senior Citizens Center, 811 S. Buerkle St., Stuttgart, AR 72160
- Lincoln County – Thursday, Feb. 23, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Star City Senior Center, 201 N. Drew St., Star City, AR 71667
- Woodruff County – Tuesday, Feb. 28, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Patterson Senior Life Center, 303 W. Cache St., Patterson, AR 72123