Amanda Elliott is a grateful believer in Jesus Christ, wife, mom, business owner and Benton resident. She believes we are each “built to battle” by a perfect creator who made us with a capacity for victory, a handbook for success (the Bible) and a spirit who empowers us to live in peace and joy. Follow Amanda Elliott’s “Built to Battle” column here at www.mysaline.com/amanda.
7. Oct 8 – Marinating the meat means deep change
5. Sep 24 – Social media learns us to drive us
4. Sep 17 – An imperfect woman did what she could
3. Sep 10 – Why are you crying out to me?
2. Sep 03 – When hurt and confusion knock, answer with this