Due to severe flooding around town, some of the Third Thursday events have been cancellled, but some are still going on as planned.
STILL HAPPENING 😃🍺🦐
- Beer & Crawfish – Bodiddles will still be serving beer and selling crawfish at Main Street Station until 8:30 tonight.
- Shops Open Late – MOST* downtown merchants will remain open until 8 p.m. so please stop by and support our small shops around town.
- *The Shop, Two Sisters, The Loft, Stated Apparel & Gifts, Lavish, SoCo, This Little Piggy, Sparks, The Oil Shop, Lillian Trails, Main Street Station, Salt Soup Co, Just Ice Cream, Southern Roots will all remain open late.
NOT HAPPENING 😭🔫🏏
- Outdoor events. I couldn’t find emojis for… baggo, wiffle ball, escape room, lazer tag, live music and food trucks by the farmers market.
The next Third Thursday event will be on May 16th. RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/487594808440100/
There will be live music in the Farmers Market from Jesse Dean, food trucks on River Street with Stone’s Throw Brewing, Riverside Grocery & Catering, and Kona Ice.
Join in the baggo tournament at the Farmers Market, register to play wiffle ball at the Courthouse, and mobile lazer tag at Owens-Mooney Park. The shops will be open and serving refreshments to shoppers.
Stores participating will be:
- Main St Station (meat, produce, coffee, ice cream)
- Lavish on Main (clothing boutique)
- The Loft (health smoothies)
- Urban Emage (clothing boutique)
- Stated Apparel and Gifts
- SoCo (clothing boutique)
- This Little Piggy (clothing boutique)
- Salt Soap Co. (homemade soaps)
- The Oil Shoppe (essential oils)
- Lillian Trails (clothing boutique)
- Royal Theatre (theater group)
- Two Sisters (clothing boutique)
- The Shop (barber)
- Southern Roots (clothing boutique)