Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Shelli Russell commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Justin Moore Tickets Go on Sale
33 minutes ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
39 minutes ago
Wendy commented on Shelli Russell's blog post They Got the Guy, But Determined It Wasn't a Kidnapping Attempt
41 minutes ago
Jack Guenther commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
54 minutes ago
Evelyn Cornelius commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"MySaline is very proud to have Smith-Caldwell Drug Store as an ongoing sponsor. Buy Local. Click their ad near the top of MySaline .com."
2 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
2 hours ago
brent hobson commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
4 hours ago
Lea Braun commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Justin Moore Tickets Go on Sale
11 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
13 hours ago
Tammy Sakall commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
15 hours ago
mark morell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post They Got the Guy, But Determined It Wasn't a Kidnapping Attempt
15 hours ago
Susan Dill commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Elderly Couple Assaulted, Held at Gunpoint; Bryant PD Seeks Suspects
16 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"It's official. I could not be happier. The Saline County alcohol initiative will be on the ballot in November. Watch for me on thv11 at 10p."
18 hours ago
Charlotte Canfield commented on Shelli Russell's photo
20 hours ago
Charlotte Canfield commented on Shelli Russell's blog post They Got the Guy, But Determined It Wasn't a Kidnapping Attempt
20 hours ago
Robin Schrader Hubbard posted an event

Free Car Wash - Bryant HS Legacy Band Fundraiser at multiple

August 9, 2014 from 12pm to 4pm
yesterday
Robin Schrader Hubbard left a comment for Shelli Russell
yesterday
Shelli Russell's event was featured
Thumbnail

Saline County Pack Club Meeting at Brown's Country Store & Restaurant

August 7, 2014 at 6:30pm to August 9, 2014 at 8pm
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Brenda Rhodes's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Harper, you guys are rough on drywall! I would hate to see what happens to glas…"

Brenda Rhodes replied Jun 11, 2012 to Drywall work????

5 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Rick

"A group of parents whose children were denied transfer based on the race provision a…"

Brenda Rhodes replied Jun 9, 2012 to School Choic Law

4 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Laura Butler

"You have a very valid point if you are having problems in your neighborhood. I have…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 28, 2012 to Benton police seeking info on assault suspect

34 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Shelli Russell

"I don't have a problem with any money I pay for police control being used on the int…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 28, 2012 to Benton police seeking info on assault suspect

34 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Shelli Russell

"Brian, this was a news article in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, not some tabloid wi…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 26, 2012 to Sexual Harassment in schools

25 May 29, 2012
Reply by Wendy

"I do remember. Yep, things have changed and not all for the better. I think we have…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 25, 2012 to Sexual Harassment in schools

25 May 29, 2012
Reply by Wendy

"Like Martha said, I am hoping this was an accident! I do know how people can be to g…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 25, 2012 to To whomever pushed my mother down the steps at graduation last night:

9 May 25, 2012
Reply by Harold Marable

"KEWI 690 AM is staying on the air until final votes are counted. It's on the ad they…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 22, 2012 to I need help!!!

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by Chris

"The children he leaves behind speak volumes for the type of man he was. RIP Mr Middl…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 22, 2012 to Rest in peace: James William Middlebrooks

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by Donna Jones

"Harper, probably the reason there wasn't much interest in the story is no one knew w…"

Brenda Rhodes replied May 19, 2012 to What is going on in Bauxite?

14 May 24, 2012
Reply by Harper

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service