Saline County Clerk Doug Curtis was arrested recently after allegedly discharging a gun in the city limits, resisting arrest and fleeing. A police report from the Benton Police Department shows he was arrested on Monday, October 5th, 2020, after an incident around 11:00 a.m. at a location in the city limits of Benton. With the general election already in process, the Election Coordinator at the Clerk’s Office is in charge and under the direction of the Saline County Election Commission. Curtis has a court date on November 2nd. Read more detail at the KATV website.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Hutchinson: “We’re at a critical point;” 31 more die; 31 fewer hospitalized
- Join Bryant’s “Coffee with the Mayor,” Saturday morning live on YouTube
- Police arrest 2 males after Bryant shooting 3rd surrenders and 4th still at large
- Midtowne Church to host Christmas Family Festival Dec 12th & Celebration Service Dec 20th
- MySaline’s Jobs List for Central Arkansas — 120420