Saline County Museums have partnered to host the 3rd annual Saline County Museum Day on Saturday, September 23, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The ten museums are located throughout Saline County, in Bauxite, Bryant, Benton, Haskell, Mabelvale, and Traskwood. Unlike a typical day for these museums, the event does not require patrons to make appointments or reservations. Patrons may stop by anytime during the event for a tour.
Families, groups, and individuals of all ages are encouraged to visit as many museums on the list as possible. Visitors can be entered to win prizes from three drawings. Entries are based on the number of museums visited that day and must be signed off on by a museum staff member or volunteer. For visiting two or more museums, visitors will be entered into a drawing for a small prize basket. For visiting four or more museums, visitors will be entered into a drawing for a medium prize basket. For visiting seven or more museums, visitors will be entered into a drawing for an Ancestry DNA kit.
- Arkansas Fire Fighter Museum and Fire Education Center: 15225 Sardis Road, Mabelvale
- Bauxite Museum: 6707 Benton Road, Bauxite
- Benton Athletic Memorial Museum: Located on the Benton High School Campus on Border Street
- Boone Family Farm: 5900 Boone Road, Bryant
- Gann Museum of Saline County: 218 S. Market Street, Benton
- Haskell Historical Museum and Haskell Fire Museum: 529 E. Elm, Haskell
- Mashburn Mustang Museum: 1321 Holy Ridge Road, Traskwood
- Shoppach House: 503 N. Main Street, Benton
- Saline County History & Heritage Society: 123 N. Market Street, Benton
- Tull Banks House: 100 Hill Road, Bryant
For more information, visit https://saline.libnet.info/event/9100460 or contact Warren Kuhn of the Haskell Historical Fire Museum at 501-860-1750.