I couldn’t tell you if it was a sick tree or just a matter of the restaurant management wanting better visibility. Hardee’s held onto the tree for about 3 years after they opened for business on Reynolds Road in Bryant. But today, Wednesday, November 9th, 2015, the tree came down.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Come to Downtown Benton Farmers Market Saturday, shop and get free food from Riverside Grocery
- BNPD Internal Investigation to Continue After Officer Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
- Early Voting Results for General Election 2020
- Saline County Clerk arrested incident in Benton October 5th
- MySaline’s Jobs List for Central Arkansas — 102320