The grand opening for the newly constructed Farmers Market in downtown Benton is scheduled for the lunch hour on Thursday, March 1st, 2018, according to the Benton Proud blog. Details below.
Come between 11:00 a.m. and 1 p.m. to the northwest corner of Main & Ashley Streets. Jerry Coston, who blogs for the City of Benton, says there will be a ceremony to dedicate the opening and thank those involved, as well as food, music, games, and photos. Watch the Benton Proud blog for more info. See related stories below.
- JAN 22, 2018 Commemorative Bricks for Purchase Near Farmers Market in Downtown Benton
- JAN 16, 2018 Benton Community Services Special Meeting Tuesday Night Despite Winter Weather
- DEC 4, 2017 Benton City Committee to Meet Monday on Farmers Market, City TV, Senior Center
- OCT 26, 2017 New Riggs Outdoor Location Among Announcements in Benton Business
- JUL 7, 2017 Business Update: Downtown Benton’s Food Truck Court, Big New Office Building & Farmers Market
- JUN 27, 2017 Downtown Benton Farmers Market Pavilion Officially Breaks Ground
- JUN 21, 2017 City of Benton to Break Ground on New Farmers Market Pavilion June 27th
- JUN 20, 2017 City of Benton Finance Committee to Consider Farmers Market Loan, more on Tuesday Night
- MAY 30, 2017 Benton Mayor Updates on Mall Openings, Farmers Market & New Animal Shelter
- APR 27, 2017 VIDEO: Benton Mayor Makes Big Announcement About New Dining and Other Businesses Coming
- APR 3, 2017 Benton Committee to Discuss Farmers Market, Easement, Fireworks, Signs, Animal Control Facility