Elegant Creations presents Discovering Me, on Saturday evening, February 29th in Bryant. The address is 6221 Highway 5 North, Suite 5, in Bryant.
Event organizer Shantilla Bridges describes it as a full day of women’s physical health awareness, mental health awareness, and spiritual empowerment.
The health and wellness event/ pop-up shop hours are from 7:30 am – 2:30 pm. The public is invited.
A semi-formal banquet will begin at 6:00 p.m. Doors open at 5:00 pm. Ticket donations for the banquet are $30 in advance ($25 each for groups of 5 or more) and $35 at the door.
Speakers will be:
- Towina M. Jones, Ed.S, LPC, NCC, Ordained Minister and Certified and Licensed Counselor
- Nicole Y. Lacy, M.Ed, Founder & CEO of Move Those Mountains Girl, Inc., a religious non-profit organization
- Casonia Vinson, LMSW of P.A.T.H.
- Melisa R. Logan, BA, BS, MLS, Certified Life Coach and Licensed Missionary/Evangelist
- Debra Davis, MA in Counseling, Master of Education in Adult Education, BA in Social Work
The proceeds of this banquet will benefit P.A.T.H., a non-profit organization that supports victims and families of human trafficking.
“Speakers are excited to share information and impart nuggets of spiritual wisdom to guide you into discovering you – the you that you were called to be,” stated Bridges. “Please help us reach our goal to support families in our state that have been affected by this nationwide epidemic.”
Contact Shantilla Bridges or any speaker to secure tickets or inquire about a vendor booth. Call 501-653-9465.