Bryant High School Theater will present Into the Woods Jr. This musical centers on a baker and his wife, who wish to have a child; Cinderella, who wishes to attend the King’s festival; and Jack, who wishes his cow would give milk.
You have several chances to see it, either in-person or by virtual stream from Thursday, March 11th through Saturday, March 13. The in-person location is Love Fine Arts Center at 801 N Reynolds Road in Bryant. There are morning, afternoon and evening shows on various dates.
Prices are $5 for students, $10 for adults, or $25 for a family. The show is just over an hour, with a 20-minute intermission.
Check the show schedule and purchase your tickets at this link.
Into the Woods Jr. Cast List
- Narrator – Connor Rennels
- Cinderella – Makayla Shipe
- Jack – Ethan Davis
- Jack’s Mother – Sarah Wagner
- The Baker – Jack Clay
- The Baker’s Wife – Shelby Loftis
- Cinderella’s Stepmother – Kailee Bakeman
- Florinda – Molly Austin
- Lucinda – Allie Pabon
- Cinderella’s Father – Eli Hill
- Little Red Ridinghood – Mia Parker
- The Witch – Lexie Ellis
- Cinderella’s Mother – Anna Barnes
- Mysterious Man – Eli Hill
- Wolf – Kylar Battie
- Granny – Priscila Co
- Rapunzel – Taylor Bumann
- Cinderella’s Prince – Carson Clay
- Rapunzel’s Prince – Jah’Arie McGill
- Steward – Braden Lisowe
- Milky White – Harper Keith
- Magic Birds – Syd Stone, Taylor Harrington, Alexis Squires, Madison Campbell, Sam Meany, Nyla Newton
- Fairies – Forrest Pattison, Angelina Faith, Heaven Morales, Anna Barnes, Syd Stone, Taylor Harrington, Alexis Squires, Madison Campbell, Braden Lisowe, Jah’Arie McGill, Sam Meany, Priscila Cox, Nyla Newton.
All sales are final. Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
This venue offers accessible parking, is a wheelchair accessible venue and offers wheelchair accessible seating.
This show has haze/fog effects, and strobe lights.
Mandatory face covering policy for ALL audience members in attendance. Students must supply the Names (Last, First) and Student ID number for each of the students you are purchasing tickets for in the Comments Section for the 9 a.m. student matinees.