UPDATE – NEW DATE
Grab a seat outside on Thursday evening and look up in the sky from parts of Bryant, Bauxite, Haskell, Benton and Alexander to see a choreographed flight show.
Join the City of Bryant, the Greater Bryant Chamber of Commerce and Saline County Regional Airport on May 21st beginning at 6:30 p.m. for a parade of flights. The Bulldog Flight RVatores will perform, with multiple flight formations.
The parade of planes will fly at about 1000 feet, so people on the ground will be able to see them well. The Bulldog Flight Formation Team will fly high above them, changing formations, giving spectators a show and blowing smoke.
The planes will take the following path, circling just outside of the city limits of the metro in Saline County and then circling through the middle of the cities:
- Leaving the airport on South Reynolds Road / Highway 183 in Bryant,
- Going southwest on the east side of Highway 183 to Bauxite,
- Turning west following the south side of Edison Avenue, through Bauxite, Benton and Haskell, crossing Interstate 30,
- Turning northeast to follow the north side of Interstate 30 through the Mountain View area, Salem, Hurricane Lake, and Collegeville,
- Making a large u-turn to go southewest and follow the south side of Interstate 30 back through the middle of Bryant and Benton… From near Mills Park, over Bishop Park and Alcoa Road to Downtown Benton,
- Turning in another large u-turn to go northeast near Benton Schools athletic complex, Almatis on Cynamide, to pass to the south of Bryant High School, and return to the airport.
Park, walk, picnic, and social distance while you watch the Bulldog Flight formation team along with some local pilots and aircraft.
For more information, visit the Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/s/wings-over-bryant-flyover-para/238979233983238/