Pledge of Allegiance
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
1. Unapproved Minutes from Special Council Meeting – January 1, 2023
• Bryant City Council SPECIAL City Council Meeting Jan 1 23.docx.pdf
2. Unapproved Minutes from Regular Council Meeting – December 14, 2022
• UNAPPROVED City Council Minutes December 14 2022.docx.pdf
Presentations and Announcements
3. 212 Day Proclamation
Proclamation declaring February 12, 2023 as “Bryant Hornet Day.”
• 212 Day Proclamation 2023.pdf
4. Appointment of Council Liaisons & Committee Members
Jack Moseley appointed as Water/Wastewater Committee Liaison
Jordan O’Roark appointed as Parks Committee Liaison
Jon Martin appointed as Planning Commission Liaison
Ashley O’Roark appointed as Parks Committee Member
5. Financial Report – Ending December 31, 2022
Presentation and approval of the 2022 December Year to Date City Financial Report, attachment pending.
• 01.26.23 Dec Ending Financial Report.pdf
6. Budget Adjustments – For period ending December 31, 2022
Resolution providing for the Adoption of an Amended City Budget for the twelve month period beginning January 1, 2022 and ending December 31, 2022, attachment pending.
• 01.26.23 Dec Ending Budget Adjustments for 2022 Correct.pdf
7. Encumbrances and Budget Adjustments – For period ending December 31, 2023
Resolution providing for the Adoption of an Amended City Budget for the twelve month period beginning January 1, 2023
and ending December 31, 2023, attachment pending.
• 01.26.23 January 2023 Budget Adjustments with Encumbrances.pdf
8. Ordinance – Updated Sign Code – An Ordinance Amending Ordinance NO. 2012-29 Bryant Sign Code.
Requested Update of the Bryant Sign Code. Sign Code comes recommended by Bryant Planning Commission.
Highlighted Sign Code demonstrates changes from the existing Code.
• Ordinance – Bryant Sign Code Update 2023.pdf
• Highlighted Final Draft COB Sign Code 1_23_2023.docx.pdf
9. Updated Electrical Permit and Inspection Rate Changes Due to Increased Costs – An Ordinance Amending
Ordinance NO. 2019-26 Commercial and Residential Electrical Permit Fees.
Private Electrical Inspector is increasing his inspection price. The proposed rates reflect those changes.
• Ordinance – Electrical Permit Update.pdf
Parks and Recreation
10. Wave of Competitive Bidding with Emergency Clause
• Ordinance to waive competitive bidding for Concessionaire for Parks (1).pdf
• concessions contract 2023.pdf
See all the Saline County events at www.mysaline.com/events!
Leave a Reply