The Bryant City Council will hold their regular meeting on June 30th, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. at Boswell Municipal Complex-City Hall Courtroom.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
ANNOUNCEMENTS And PRESENTATIONS
JP Jordan Bryant Fire Chief Presenting
Recognition/Oath for new FireFighters
Approval Of Minutes
COMMITTEE And COMMISSION REPORTS
- Public Comments should be limited the three (3) minutes per speaker
City Council- Discussion
1. Attachment for review and discussion only: The proposed ordinance, originally presented to council in September, to amend the current open burning ordinance with edits reflecting the recommendation made by the city’s development and review committee during their June 18th meeting.
Presenter: Finance Director, Joy Black
2. Presentation and Approval of the 2020 May Year to Date City Financial Report, see attachment
3. Presentation and Approval of Report on General Fund Revenues, see attachment
4. Amendment to Ordinance 2020- 06 – Providing for the Permission to Destroy Certain Specified City Records per City Policy in Resolution 2015-5; And For Other Purposes including departments: Finance, adding Court Records – See attachment
Plannings And Community Development
5. Ordinance – An Ordinance Amending the Commercial Zoning of the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance of the City of Bryant.6. Ordinance – An Ordinance Amending the Master Transportation Plan, Walk, Bike, Drive: Bryant.7. Resolution – A Resolution Expressing the Willingness of the City of Bryant to Utilize Federal-Aid Recreational Trails Program Funds.8. Resolution – A Resolution Expressing the Willingness of the City of Bryant to Utilize Federal-Aid Transportation Alternatives Program Funds.
9. Rejection or Approval of Waiver for Sidewalks for Commercial Development located at 9000 Highway 5 (Ward 1).
10. Rejection or Approval Waiver for Sidewalks for Subdivision Development located at Northern Corner of Springhill and Springdale Road (Ward 2).
11.Rejection or Approval Waiver for Sidewalks for Subdivision Development located at 3707 Springhill Road (Ward 4).
- Ordinance – Commercial Zoning Code, Ordinance and Map.pdf
- Ordinance – Master Transportation Plan Map Update.pdf
- 2020 RTP Resolution.pdf
- 2020 TAP Resolution.pdf
- Sidewalk Waiver – 9000 Highway 5 (Ward 1).pdf
- Sidewalk Waiver – Parcel 840-11622-750 (Ward 2).pdf
- Sidewalk Waiver – 3707 Springhill Road (Ward 4).pdf