Bryant Police arrested Tyler Wihelmi, age 27, Wednesday morning. Citizens made two separate reports of breaking and entering, one at Fence Brokers and the other at Bone and Joint. The suspect was charged with two counts of breaking or entering and two counts of theft of property.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Habitat’s “Souper Bowl” contest is drive-thru this year; pre-order Jan 29, pickup Feb 5
- Bryant Council considers employee code of ethics, water rates, more at Jan 26th meeting
- MySaline’s Jobs List for Central Arkansas — 012221
- Bryant Development to Review Business & Property Changes Jan 28th
- Robin Hood meets Game of Thrones – Krystle reviews Nottingham