If you live in the city limits of Benton, you can call to get yard waste picked up. Read the details below and then use the phone number at the end to call the City of Benton Street Department.
What will be picked up?
- Limbs, branches, leaves and other yard debris are all that will be picked up. No garbage. Leaves may be placed in paper bags, not plastic. Limbs up to three inches in diameter will be picked up. No logs. No stumps. Limbs should be no longer than ten feet and all should be stacked in the same direction.
Where do I put the items?
- Everything must be near the street behind the curb or ditch or clearly away from the street if a curb is not present. If the items are in the gutter or on the street, it will not be picked up.
When will the pick-ups be done?
- Call to get your pickup day. You will be placed on a schedule by the Street Department. Depending on the number of pick-ups scheduled, it may take more than a week for your debris to be removed.
How much does it cost?
- Absolutely nothing. It’s a free service from the Street Department and the City of Benton.
How do I participate?
- The Street Department will be taking calls at 501-776-5990. Calling to have your waste scheduled for pick-up is required and must be done during the dates noted. This program is only open to residents who live within the Benton city limits.
Looking for yard waste service in Bryant? Visit this link.