The Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration announced that the Revenue Office in Benton will be closed temporarily for remodeling after the close of business on Friday, September 16, 2016. The office, located at 215 N Main Street in Suite 1, is expected to reopen on Monday, September 26, 2016.
Customers are encouraged to visit neighboring offices, which will remain in operation during this time. Nearby offices are located at:
- Bryant State Revenue Office, Stonebridge Center NW 3rd St, Suite 101 G
- West Little Rock State Revenue Office, 9108 N. Rodney Parham Suite 107
- Sheridan State Revenue Office, Dorey Building 202 South Oak
- Malvern State Revenue Office, 129 West Page
- Southwest Little Rock State Revenue Office, #3 State Police Plaza Dr., Suite 300
A kiosk will be located in the Saline County Assessor’s office located 215 N Main, Suite 7, in Benton during the remodeling. Customers will be able to use the kiosk to renew vehicle license plates and can access other Revenue Department services at http://www.dfa.arkansas.gov/.
Leave a Reply