Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has announced mobile office locations for February.
Here is the schedule. Read below that for what to expect:
- Clark County, Thursday, February 1, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Clark County Cooperative Extension Service, 640 South 6th Suite B, Arkadelphia, AR 71923
- Garland County, Tuesday, February 6, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Garland County Cooperative Extension Service, 236 Woodbine Street, Hot Springs, AR 71901
- Saline County, Thursday, February 8, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Central Arkansas Development Council Benton Senior Activity Center, 1800 Citizens Drive, Benton, AR 72015
- Lonoke County, Tuesday, February 13, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Lonoke County Cooperative Extension Service, 2001 Highway 70 E, Lonoke, AR 72086
- Faulkner County, Thursday, February 15, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Faulkner County Cooperative Extension Service, 844 Faulkner Street, Conway, AR 72034
- Arkansas County, Thursday, February 22, 10:30 a.m. – noon, Arkansas County Cooperative Extension Service – DeWitt Office, 1009 Liberty Drive, DeWitt, AR 72042
- Lincoln County, Tuesday, February 27, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Star City Senior Center, 201 N. Drew Street, Star City, AR 71667
Rutledge began these events to make the office accessible to everyone, particularly those who live outside Little Rock. The AG and staff assist constituents with consumer issues and they answer questions about the office and other services they offer. This year, the Cooperative Extension Service will also be at each mobile office.
Rutledge encourages residents to bring their old, unused or expired prescription medications to an upcoming mobile office. Rutledge continues her partnership with local law enforcement to offer prescription drug take back boxes at each mobile office. Law enforcement will be at all mobile offices to handle a secure box. They will properly dispose of the prescriptions collected.
For more information about services provided by the Attorney General’s office, visit ArkansasAG.gov or call (501) 682-2007. Rutledge can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/AGLeslieRutledge and on Twitter at twitter.com/AGRutledge.