Important Election Dates
Saline County Election Commissioners met Tuesday Oct 21 and added more hours to the Early Voting schedule. have all early vote sites open
|Mon Oct 19||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Tue Oct 20||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Wed Oct 21||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Thu Oct 22||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Fri Oct 23||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Sat Oct 24||10:00am-4:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Mon Oct 26||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Tue Oct 27||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Wed Oct 28||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Thu Oct 29||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Fri Oct 30||8:00am-6:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Sat Oct 31||10:00am-4:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Mon Nov 2||8:00am-5:00pm||4 Early Voting Centers|
|Tue Nov 3||7:30am-7:30pm||All Voting Centers|
- Oct 27, 2020 – Deadline to receive absentee ballot applications by mail, fax, or email for the General Election & Annual School Election.
- Oct 30, 2020 – Deadline for County Clerk to receive county to county transfer of a registered voter.
- Nov 2, 2020
- 8am- 5pm, Last Day of Early Voting – at all Voting Centers (Benton, Bryant, Hot Springs Village & East End/Hensley).
- Deadline to receive in-person applications for absentee ballots for the General Election & Annual School Election from a voter, designated bearer, or administrator.
- Deadline for the voter to personally deliver their absentee ballot to the County Clerk is no later than the lose of regular business hours on the day before (4:30pm).
- Nov 3, 2020
- 7:30am – 7:30pm – Election Day for General Election & Annual School Election – All Voting Centers open.
- 7:30pm – Deadline to receive absentee ballots by mail (excluding military and overseas), or by the designated bearer, administrator, or authorized agent of the voter.
- Dec 1, 2020 – General Election & School Election Runoff.
You must register by the deadline in order to be eligible to vote. Also make sure your name and address is correct on your registration, or you might not be able to vote in your ward or district. Visit VoterView.org to check your registration status.
Return to the main page for 2020 elections: https://www.mysaline.com/elections-2020/
Or choose a category: