Registration and Voting Dates
- Nov 4, 2019 noon – Party filing begins
- Nov 12, 2019 noon Party filing ends.
- Nov 4, 2019 noon – Candidate filing for March Annual School Election begins
- Nov 12, 2019 noon – Candidate filing for March Annual School Election ends.
- Feb 3, 2020 – Deadline to apply to register as a new voter in the Preferential Primary. See all the rules to be sure you are registered to vote in the primary March 3rd
- Feb 17-22, Feb 24-29, Mar 2, 2020, Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm – Early Voting.
- Feb 28, 2020 – Deadline for County Clerk to receive county to county transfer of a registered voter.
- Mar 2, 2020 5pm – Early Voting ends.
- Mar 3, 2020, 7:30am-7:30pm – Election Day for Preferential Primary
- Mar 31, 2020 – Primary & Annual School Election Runoff
- May 4, 2020 – First day to circulate petitions for elected office in the Annual School Elections. *Benton and Harmony Grove only.
- May 7, 2020 – First day candidates running for Municipal offices may circulate petitions.
- Jul 27, 2020 noon – Candidate filing for the Annual School Election begins.
- Jul 29, 2020 noon – Candidate filing for Municipal offices begins.
- Aug 3, 2020 noon – Candidate filing for the Annual School Election ends.
- Aug 5, 2020 noon – Candidate filing for Municipal offices ends.
- Oct 5, 2020 – Deadline to apply to register to vote in the General/Annual School Election.
- Oct 19-24, 26-31, and November 2, 2020 – Early Voting.
- Oct 30, 2020 – Deadline for County Clerk to receive county to county transfer of a registered voter.
- Nov 3, 2020, 7:30am – 7:30pm – Election Day for General Election.
- Dec 1, 2020 – General Election & School Election Runoff.
You must register by the deadline in order to be eligible to vote. Also make sure your name and address is correct on your registration, or you might not be able to vote in your ward or district. Visit VoterView.org to check your registration status.
Return to the main page for 2020 elections: https://www.mysaline.com/elections-2020/
Or choose a category: