UPDATE MARCH 20, 2020:
Since the Yard Wars date of May 16th is just outside of the government’s current guidelines (of 8 weeks without gatherings of 50 or more), we are going to wait a little while longer to make a decision on whether to reschedule. We’ll update on the web page and all our social media if we have made a decision to change it. Thanks for your patience! Email us with any questions at [email protected] -Shelli
VENDOR BOOTH INFO:
Please read all this stuff and save us both some time. Thanks! ☺
1. HOW DO I REGISTER A BOOTH?
- Read this whole page first.
- Get a booth by registering at mysaline.com/yardwars-signup/
2. HOW MUCH IS BOOTH SPACE?
- $75.00 for a 10×10-foot space. That includes tables, chairs and wifi!
- It’s for Yard Sales, Crafts, Boutiques, Direct Sales or Concessions.
- If you have something that doesn’t fit those categories, but you want to participate, contact us! Scroll down for contact info.
3. HOW DO I PAY?
- Mail – check or money order to MYSALINE, PO BOX 307, BRYANT, AR 72089
- Card/Cash app (by Square) – Pay from your Computer or Mobile App – If you don’t already have a Cash/Square account, it’s easy, safe, and doesn’t charge extra.
–To pay in a web browser, you can use a card and check out as a guest or you can use your Cash account. Just click http://cash.me/$mysaline.
— To pay with the app, click this link: https://cash.me/app/RHMWCVQ, sign in/up, then send your vendor fee to $MySaline. In the description, tell your name and specify it’s for Yard Wars. (Bonus: If you use this link above to download the app and send money for the first time, they give you $5.00 cash in your account.)
- Paypal – There is a $2.25 extra charge to use this method. Send $77.25 for each booth to https://www.paypal.me/arkansasshelli
- Your payment locks in registration. If a competitor (of the same brand) pays first, then they will get the spot. This is where paying electronically comes in handy.
4. CAN I DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN A YARD SALE?
- Yes! Crafters, Boutiques, Direct Sales and Concessions are welcome!
- HOWEVER, email [email protected] in advance to see if we don’t already have someone doing the same thing.
–Two of the same type are okay. Ex: Mary Kay & Avon is ok.
–Two of the same brand are not. Ex: Paparazzi & Paparazzi is not ok.
- Also, we ask that vendors only do one brand per booth, so other reps have the opportunity to sell. Ex: If you sell Mary Kay & Paparazzi, pick one. But you are welcome to combine crafts or yard sale items with a brand.
5. WHEN & WHERE IS YARD WARS?
- Saturday, May 16, 2020, 9am – 1pm.
- Location is 1110 Ferguson Drive in Benton. It’s the side street that connects Military & Alcoa.
6. WHAT DOES THE VENUE LOOK LIKE?
- Here are pictures of The Osage.
7. IS THIS A BENEFIT/FUNDRAISER?
- Yes, a portion of the proceeds benefit Backpack Ministry to feed children in Saline County.
- Vendors keep all their sales money.
8. HOW CAN I HELP PROMOTE THIS?
- Share and tag friends in our social media
- Here is the 2020 Yard Wars Facebook event. RSVP, Share & Use the Invite function to Invite friends and family!
These are just suggestions but…
- A dolly or cart to get items from your vehicle.
- We have electricity but please let us know if you need to be near it
- Money for making change, and a place to keep it.
- Bags/sacks for bagging sale items and throwing away your waste.
10. WHERE CAN I PARK?
- For setup, you will get an assigned time to come with your stuff. You’ll be able to pull to the front door to unload your things.
- Once your things are inside, park as far away from the venue as possible, so shoppers can park closer. There are spaces across the street and at other nearby businesses.
- Your booth space will be assigned according to what order you register. Your registration is not complete without payment.
12. EVENT TIMELINE:
- Load-in times will be posted here as it gets closer to the event.
- 8:30 a.m. – All vendor vehicles should be moved away from the customer parking, but you can continue getting things ready.
- 9:00 a.m. – Sale begins.
13. OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Sale runs from 9am-1pm.
- Event host/venue is not responsible for your lost or stolen items.
- This sale is rain or shine.
- No permanent changes should be made to the building. No tape, staples, pins or nails on the wall. Yard Wars has paid a damage deposit in case anything happens to the building. If you damage the building due to negligence, you will be expected to pay for it.
- This is a nice venue. Please treat it as such by taking care to leave it clean.
- Tell your friends, family and Facebook!
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
Please double-check to see that the answer isn’t already above.