The Saline County Republican Committee will hold its monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 6th, at the Republican Headquarters at 125 N. Market Street in Benton.
The program includes three guest speakers: Representatives Tony Furman, Keith Brooks, and Richard McGrew who will give a legislative overview and what it was like as a freshman legislator. Attendees will also hear committee reports and other committee business.
In recognition of continuing issues with COVID transmission, the committee encourages everyone attending to do what is comfortable for them and to respect those around you. (Wearing a mask and/or engaging in social distancing.)
Guests and the press are invited and there is no charge to attend the meeting. For more info about the meeting or joining the Republican County Committee, call Chairman Ken Yang at 501-909-9315.
Republican Committee Officers:
- Chairman – Ken Yang
- 1st Vice Chair – David Gibson, Sr.
- 2nd Vice Chair – Jennifer Lancaster
- 3rd Vice Chair – Drew Martin
- Treasurer – Bill Godbold
- Secretary – Abby Sims
- Building Manager – JP David Gibson, Jr.
- State Committeeman – Steve Lux
- State Committeewoman – JP Tammy Schmidt
- Election Commissioners – Lois Burks and Jamie Clemmer