Salem Ballpark is now registering players for baseball & softball through February. Register at www.salemballpark.com or come to the in-person signups (dates below) at Salem Ballpark in the Community Building at 8406 Angela Drive in Benton.
These programs are 8-week seasons with 16 games plus tournaments. Baseball ages are 4-15, and softball ages are 4-16.
In-person registration dates:
- Sat. Jan. 30th, 9 a.m. – noon
- Tue. Feb. 2nd, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thu. Feb. 4th, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Sat. Feb. 6th, 9 a.m. – noon.
Registration fees are as follows:
- Baseball is $60 for 1 child, $70 for 2 children, $90 for 3 or more children (must be siblings or live in the same home for multiplayer discount). This is for ages 4-15.
- Softball is $30 per player and is for ages 4-16.