The Royal Players and Young Players invite interested individuals to attend the Annual Open Meeting, Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 6 p.m. Due to COVID 19 restrictions our meeting will be held via Zoom.
Come find out more about the historic Royal Theatre in Downtown Benton, and learn how you can become a part of the theatre’s future by supporting your community and performance art in Saline County. To get more info, email at [email protected]. You don’t have to be a member to go to the meeting, but you should be a member to vote. See details below:
- Membership is $15/year for an individual or $25/year for a family membership (up to 4 names / 2 votes).
- Fill out the membership form using this link.
- Pay by using the Donate button at TheRoyalTheatre.org and be sure to note “Membership.”
- You can also use this direct pay link.
- To use a different form of payment, email Phoebe Earles at [email protected].
- Join and pay by January 29, 2021 and the Zoom meeting link will be sent to you via email.
Slate of Officers and Board Members for Election:
- Daphne Shoppach-President
- Greg Blacklaw-Vice President
- Carissa Lumpkins-Secretary
- Phoebe Earles- Treasurer
- Robin Eiler, Assistant Treasurer
- Carl McBride-at large
Those continuing terms (no vote needed):
- Susan Dill – Past President
- Melissa Glover – Young Players Director
- Michelle Alverio
- Hillary Bell
- Paul Johnston
- Carissa A. Lumpkins
- Angela Morgan