Justice Ginsburg will discuss her quarter-century on the nation’s highest bench, and historic legal career prior to being nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the second female Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Get Real with Doug Robinson: US long-term Mortgage rates hit all-time low
- Anna’s Avenue: Here’s the List of Over 15 Summer Jobs for Teens in Saline County
- Back to School Survey: Answer 7 Questions About Home or Virtual Learning and See Everyone’s Results
- Big List o’ Central Arkansas Jobs — 070320
- A Story of Love and Murder – Krystle reviews All She Ever Wanted