The Saline County Quorum Court will meet on Monday, July 19 at 6:30 p.m. at the Saline County Courthouse, in Courtroom #3. The agenda follows.
Invocation, Pledge, Roll Call, Minutes
Informational Item: Elizabeth Bowles from Aristotle – Broadband Presentation
Proclamations, Resolutions & Ordinances
- A – Proclamation in support of Benton Lady Panthers Softball Team
- B – Ordinance adding roads to the County road system (1st reading)
- C – Appointment to Saline County Library Board
- D – Appointment to Saline County Library Board
- E – Resolution expressing willingness to utilize STBG program funds for the Southwest Trail
- F – Resolution in support of Fiscal Year 2021 JAG program
- G – Ordinance amending 2021 Saline County budget ordinance 2020-46
- H – Ordinance appropriating airport funds and establishing compensation – Saline County Airport
- 1 – Saline County Sheriff’s Office – Movement of Chief Deputy pay to midpoint
- 2 – Saline County Sheriff’s Office – Movement of Detention Lieutenant pay to budgeted amount
See meeting documents/details below.
How about a new riding arena so we can have larger horse shows with people from out of state.