Harmony Grove Schools made the announcement to students and parents today that all enrolled students will do virtual instruction only, beginning today and ending November 30th, when students come back from the Thanksgiving holiday. The School Board and staff made the decision after the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) to multiple students. Teachers will still be on campus for online instruction, according to Board Vice President Wes Toler.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- MySaline’s Jobs List for Central Arkansas — 011821
- Video: City of Benton to close part of Shenandoah Road Jan 25; has plans for Smithers sidewalk, Congo roundabout
- Saline County Mugshots — 011821
- Saline County 911 Public Reports — 011821 – Welfare Concern, Nausea / Vomiting, Criminal Mischief, etc
- Saline County Court Filings — 011821