Hamid Pezeshk, owner of Saline County favorite Italian restaurant Luigi’s Pizza & Pasta announced he has sold the business. Pezeshk’s statement: The rumor is true, I have sold my baby. After many prayers and emotional struggles, I listed Luigi’s for sale around October of last year and found the perfect buyer about a month ago. As of 10:30 am yesterday, Luigi’s Pizza & Pasta of Bryant is under a new ownership and in 41 years and 7 owners, he is the second true Italian owner! It has been a great honor for my daughter, Ashley and I to serve this great community, not only by offering the best meals but by helping many great groups and organizations. Luigi’s could have never been this successful without your support and the dedication of many great employees. We are thankful for the blessing of your friendship and ask for your prayers during this emotional three weeks transition. Thank you and God bless you all.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Intruder goes from hospital to jail after Saline County resident pulls weapon
- Todd Yakoubian is back as KARK’s Chief Meteorologist on March 4th
- Benton restaurant owner in jail again after more sex charges surface
- Theft, Assaults, and Failure to Appear in Tuesday’s Saline County Mugshots on 02282024
- Benton’s next step in moving City Hall is to renovate River Street property