Habitat for Humanity of Saline County is celebrating their 20th anniversary with a ribbon cutting and lunch. Come Thursday, March 29th, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Habitat ReStore. The address is 124 S Market St. in Benton.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Bryant committee to consider new retail and medical developments at meeting Feb 29
- Boys and Girls Club of Saline County Cedar Mountain Hosting Spring Gala May 2nd
- Cedar Mountain Boys and Girls Club Hosting Free Shred Event
- Get Real with Doug Robinson: 7 Tips for a Single Person Buying a Home
- 3 New Marriage Licenses in Saline County February 23rd