MySaline.com presents the Easter Cake Contest on Saturday, March 25th, 2023 at 11 a.m. Bring your best recipe and compete for prizes! 🍰 Entry info below!
🐰Thanks to Pretties and Grace as presenting sponsor for this contest. Find them at 1218 Military Road in Benton. They are open Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-5 and Sun 1-5. Owner Terri Baker says “We at Pretties & Grace love the creative outlet of reimagining spaces in our home every season, and accessorizing with unique decor that is a mix of old and new. We want to INSPIRE you to do that in your home, too! And, celebrate you once your have transformed your space into one you love. We have hand-chosen beautiful, faith based items, investment pieces, and seasonal decor, that you will find both trending and timeless.”
🐰Thanks so much to our supporting sponsors: ACDI, Realtor Jennifer Carter, Micro Diagnotic Laboratories, The Home Detective, and Divine Home Care! We are still adding sponsors, so you can contact [email protected] to support this fun community event!
MySaline will host the contest at the Farmers Market, 125 W. Ashley St. in downtown Benton. The cake entries will be placed on tables and numbered. Judges will get their samples first, and then it will be open to the public. There will also be a beverage cart available with drinks for $1.00 each, with proceeds going to Civitan Services. This contest is free to enter. Admission and cake are also free to the public.
See Contest Rules & Registration Link below!👇
Register using the info and link below. Make a layer cake or sheet cake or cupcakes or cakeballs – enough for 24 people. Entries will be judged on Taste, Appearance and Easter theme. Contestants may bring up to 3 entries, but must bring enough for 24 servings with each entry, and must fill out the form again for each additional entry. A contestant or representative must be present at the contest.
See Contest Rules & Registration Link below. 👇 If you have questions, email [email protected]. Find all the Easter events listed on MySaline at www.mysaline.com/easter.
- The Farmers Market is in downtown Benton at the corner of Main and Ashley Streets. Click here for a map link.
- The deadline to register for this contest is March 23, 2023.
- The event is on Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 11 a.m.
- MySaline staff will be there by 10am to set up tables, tablecloths and set up a station for beverages.
- Contestants can come as early as 10am. (Any help is appreciated!)
- All contestants should be there by 1030pm.
- Judging begins at 11am.
- Attendees may eat after judges are served.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be announced after judging.
- Event at the pavilion will wrap up by 12pm. (Any help is appreciated!)
- You’ll share space on a table with 2 other entries and it will have a plastic tablecloth.
- You can decorate your table space with ribbon, garland, paper underneath, figurines or other props with the cake, etc.
- Please bring a cake server/knife/spatula or something to serve your cake with. (We will take care of plates, napkins and forks.)
- The cake entries will each get a number.
- Don’t put your name on your entry, since we’re making an effort for the judges to be unbiased.
- Do name your cake entry. Be as creative as you like. It may work in your favor.
- Judges will each have plates of cake brought to them, with the numbers on the entries.
- They’ll just have the numbers on the cake – not the names of people.
- The winning cakes will be decided according to the judges’ collective opinion.
- Cakes will be judged on taste, appearance and Easter theme.
- In the end, judges will discuss and decide on the top 3.
- Remember, this is just a local cake contest, so let’s all be good sports whether or not you win. The main thing is to have fun – and to eat cake!
- Here’s last year’s outcome with pictures of the yummy entries… www.
⭐ REGISTRATION LINK
Here’s the entry form link… forms.gle/
- The Facebook event page is www.facebook.com/events/1444912076316070
- Please invite your friends and family!
Email questions to [email protected].
Find all the Easter events listed on MySaline at www.mysaline.com/easter.
Leave a Reply