MySaline recently published an article about citizens who are sewing face masks to donate to local health facilities. On the other end of that transaction is which facilities need PPEs (personal protective equipment. We’re beginning this list, and if you have facilities to add, please do so in the comments section. Whether you have masks from a manufacturer or if you have handmade them, please consider donating.
Drop locations are:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital – call hospital before dropping off.
- Arkansas Medical Staffing – 11701 I-30 Suite 308 Little Rock, AR (Across the interstate from Bass Pro Shop) Mon-Fri 8a-2p
- Baptist Family Clinic Bryant – about 30 employees and running low on PPE equipment. Call 501-749-3125
- Rivendell Behavioral Health Services of AR – 100 Rivendell Drive, Benton, AR 72019
- Saline Memorial Hospital – Call 417-629-2474 for drop off.
- The Oil Shop (collection spot) – 113 N. Market Street, Benton, AR 72015 Tues-Fri. 10a-6p & Sat. 10a-4p
- The Osage (collection spot) – 1110 Ferguson Dr. Benton, AR 72015 Mon-Thurs. 2p-6pfindeastereggs