Bryant Mayor Jill Dabbs has set the the second in a series of mobile neighborhood workshops. In relation to storm damage from April 2017, the goal is to inform residents about the ongoing efforts and solutions stormwater issues as well as flood prevention and maintenance guidelines. Details about the next meeting are below.
- Meeting: Forest Cove, Northridge, Hidden Creek Additions and portions of the Stillman Loop neighborhood
- Time: Thursday, August 10th @ 6:00 pm
- Place: Springhill Park, 2110 Binder St, Bryant, AR 72022 (map below)
- Attendees: Residents of Forest Cove, Northridge and Hidden Creek Additions, Mayor, Council and Members and Public Works Staff
- Topic: Stormwater update. Flood Prevention and Maintenance Guidelines. Project Updates
The City of Bryant will update on any additional meetings that may be scheduled over the next couple of months. If you have any questions regarding these meetings, contact the mayor’s office at 501-943-0302.