CASA of Saline County invites the public to the annual Pinwheels at the Courthouse Day, to recognize Child Abuse Prevention Month. Come at 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 10th and watch as we place one pinwheel in the ground for each foster child in Saline County. Join CASA and come together as a community to support children who are neglected or abused, and celebrate when they are placed back into a safe environment.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Join in the Virtual Public Hearing July 12-Aug 26 for the route of the Southwest Trail for Biking and Walking
- Alexander officer surrenders to authorities on manslaughter charge in incident killing fellow officer
- Weather Service warns of extreme heat Saturday
- Bryant Farmers Market to feature food truck and other vendors July 11th
- Anna’s Avenue – Two opportunities for youth to pursue music learning in a pandemic