The Bryant City Council will meet Tuesday, August 30th at 6:30 p.m.
Come to the meeting in person at Boswell Municipal Complex-City Hall Courtroom, 210 SW 3rd Street or watch live on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/BryantArkansas.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
Bryant City Council
Boswell Municipal Complex – City Hall Court Room
210 SW 3rd Street
Date: August 30, 2022 – Time: 6:30 PM
Pledge of Allegiance
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
1. Bryant City Council Meeting Minutes 7/26/2022
• UNApproved Council Minutes July 26
2. Special Bryant City Council Meeting Minutes 8/24/2022
• UNApproved Special Council Minutes August 24 2022.pdf
Presentations and Announcements
3. Nomination of Jack Mosley – Position 1, Ward 4
Nomination of Jack Mosley as Council Member for Ward 4 Position 1 to serve out the remaining term of recently resigned Council
Member Brenda Miller.
4. Proclamation for Bryant Black Sox 9U 2022 9U Cal Ripken World Series Champions
• World Series Proclamation.pdf
5. Monthly Finance Report – July Ending
Presentation and approval of the Finance Report for ending July 2022, with investment board and quarterly revenue reports
included, see attachment.
• 08.12.22 July Ending Fin Report with Investment Board and Quarterly Revenue.pdf
6. Budget Adjustments – July Ending
Resolution to approve budget adjustments to the city wide 2022 ending budget, see attachment.
• 08.11.22 Budget Adjustment List.pdf
7. Annual Audited Finance Report – Ending the 2021 Year
Presentation (by Auditors) and Approval of the Annual Audited Finance Report for the year ending December 31, 2021,
8. Resolution Supporting the Creation of a Saline County Animal Shelter Cooperative
A resolution authorizing the Mayor to negotiate on behalf of the City and to apply for grants in regard to the Saline County
Animal Shelter Cooperative Proposal.
• Animal Shelter Cooperative Proposal.pdf
• Resolution – Support of Animal Shelter Cooperative.pdf
9. Vehicle Purchase
Request approval to order a 2023 Ford Expedition to replace the department head’s current vehicle on lease from Enterprise,
which will expire May 2023.
• Ford Order Summary 2022.pdf
10. Approval to Add Alan King as Administrator of Multipurpose Improvement District No 72 Stonehill Project The two existing commissioners are resigning. There are no property owners in the District interested in serving.
• Stonehill Improvement District.pdf
11. Bivens Loop Rezoning Ordinance – An Ordinance Amending the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance of the
City of Bryant to Rezone Certain Property From R-M to PUD
Rezoning for Bivens Loop from R-M to PUD. A public hearing was held at Planning Commission. Recommend for Approval by Bryant Planning Commission.
• Ordinance – Bivens Loop Rezoning.pdf