Bryant City Council will meet Tuesday, March 28th at 6:30 p.m.with a full agenda. This meeting will be held at the Boswell Municipal Complex located at 210 SW 3rd Street in Bryant. All city council meetings are open to the public and Bryant residents are encouraged to attend. See the agenda below, with links on each item for more info.
Pledge of Allegiance
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
1. February 2023 Council Meeting – Approval of minutes • Minutes Council Meeting February 28 2023.docx.pdf
Presentations and Announcements
2. Child Abuse Awareness Proclamation
• Child Abuse Awareness Proclamation (1).pdf 3. State of the City 2023
4. Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week
• ACO Appreciation Week 2023.pdf Announcements
5. Upcoming Events in Animal Control
Shelter is now open Saturdays from 12:30 – 3pm
Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week is April 9 – 15th.
Doggy Day Out is April 27th, you can sign up to participate on our Facebook page under events. Annual Barking Lot Sale is Saturday April 29th, check our Facebook page for all the details and hours.
Director’s Report Public Comments
Old Business Finance
6. 2023 Bond – Capital Improvement Revenue Bonds
Approval of a Resolution to authorize the offering of capital improvement revenue bonds; and prescribing other matters
pertaining thereto, see attachment, presented by Bond Counsel.
New Business Finance
7. December 2022 Financial Report (unaudited) – To be published in the paper per ACA 14-59-116 Approval and Acceptance of the attached City of Bryant Unaudited Financial Report for publishing in the paper.
• 03.21.23 December Year to Date for Paper Publishing Unaudited.pdf 8. February 2023 Financial Report – See attached
Approval and Acceptance of the attached City of Bryant Unaudited Financial Report for the period ending February 28, 2023.
• 03.21.23 February Financial Report.pdf
9. Resolution to Amend the City of Bryant Budget – Request to amend the 2023 budget. Resolution requesting to amend the 2023 City of Bryant Budget, see attachment.
• 03.21.23 Budget Adjustment Requests for March.pdf Police Department
10. Resolution – Resolution for Approval to Apply for the AORP Grant
Resolution for Council approval to apply for the Arkansas Opioid Recovery Program (AORP) grant. No matching funds are
• Resolution for Approval to Apply for AORP Grant March 2023.pdf Public Works
11. Ordinance 2021-7 – Sewer Rate Discussion Sewer rate and project loading discussion.
Council Comments Mayor Comments Adjournments
Leave a Reply