Bryant City Council will hold its Regular Meeting at 7 p.m., May 30th, 2017 at Boswell Municipal Complex-City Hall Courtroom, 210 SW 3rd St., Bryant. AR 72022.
City Council Members:
CALL TO ORDER
Approval of The April 25 2017 Minutes
Approval of The May 9 2017 Special Minutes
Approval of the May 15th, 2017 Special Minutes
COMMITTEE AND COMMISSION REPORTS
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS
Department Reports are given on a quarterly basis unless otherwise requested
Public Comments should be limited the three (3) minutes per speaker
Staff Attorney Chris Madison presenting
- Presentation and Approval of the 2017 April Year to Date City Financial Report (see attachment)
- Resolution – A Resolution Providing for the Adoption of an Amended Budget for the City of Bryant for the twelve month period beginning January 1, 2017 and ending December 31, 2017 (see attachment)
Presenting – Charlotte Rue, Chris Treat
- Resolution – Resolution Regarding a New Policy for the City of Bryant Parks Department – Parks Department Compensatory Time.
Presenter: Truett Smith
4. Ordinance with Emergency Clause – An ordinance agreeing to the movement of the billboard located in the street right-of-way near 22576 I-30 Frontage Road and declaring an emergency.
5. Ordinance – An ordinance amending the master transportation plan, Walk, Bike, Drive – Bryant, for the City of Bryant, Arkansas to remove a proposed road from the plan.
6. Ordinance – An ordinance amending the comprehensive zoning ordinance of the City of Bryant to rezone certain property form R-1 to Heart of Bryant-Neighborhood Residential.
Public Works Department
Mark Grimmett Public Works Director presenting
- Resolution – Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to Execute an Agreement with Salem Water Users Association Regarding City of Bryant Sewer Customers.