The Bryant City Council will hold their regular meeting on July 28th, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. at Boswell Municipal Complex-City Hall Courtroom.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval Of Minutes
ANNOUNCEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
COMMITTEE & COMMISSION REPORTS
- Department Reports are given on a quarterly basis unless otherwise requested
- Public Comments should be limited the three (3) minutes per speaker
Presenter: Joy Black, Finance Director
1. Presentation and Approval of the 2020 June Year to Date City Financial Report(see attached)
2. Ordinance- An Ordinance Providing for the Permission to Destroy Certain Specified City Records per City Policy in Resolution 2015-5; And For Other Purposes including departments: Court (see attachment)
3. Ordinance – An Ordinance Levying a Tax on all Real Property in the City of Bryant, Saline County, Arkansas for the Purposes provided by Law .
4. Ordinance – An Ordinance Levying a Tax on all Personal Property in the City of Bryant, Saline County, Arkansas for the Purposes provided by Law.
Presenting Ted Taylor – City Engineer and Chris Treat – Parks Director
5. Bishop Park Festival Electric Change Order (Originally approved $35,000.00 for this project, total project cost will be $52,564.70)
6. Bishop Park Pavilion Change Order (originally approved $111.159.99 total cost of project will be $170,209.29
7. Alcoa 40 Park Upgrades (Bathroom Facility) $106,669.00
8. Ashley Park Upgrades
- Playground Equipment $113,322.25
- Bathroom Facility $103,410.00
Presenting: Ted Taylor, City Engineer
9. A Petition for the Formation of Spring Hill Manor Municipal Property Owners Sewer Improvement District of Bryant, Arkansas
10. A Resolution Authorizing The City of Bryant Water and Sewer Wastewater Department to Provide Services Outside the City Limits of Bryant. (Sam’s Hill Subdivision)
11. Request of Approval of Variance to the Flood Damage Prevention Code for Bishop Park Pavilion
Bryant Fire Department
12. An ordinance to waive the competitive bidding process for the purchase of a compact tractor, implement, and utility trailer package for the City of Bryant Fire Department and for other purposes
13. Approval to list vehicles for sale on Gov Deals.14. Approval to Sell 2 units to Shannon Hills Police Dept for Fair Market Value and wave selling them on Gov Deals.
15. An Ordinance to Waive the Competitive Bidding Process for the Lease of Police Vehicles from Enterprise for the City of Bryant Police Department and for Other Purposes.
Presenter – Charlotte Rue, Human Resources Director
16. Resolution to adopt temporary COVID-19 Compensatory Time policy