Bryant City Council will meet Tuesday, March 28th at 6:30 p.m.with a full agenda, including the possibility of the return of an Advertising and Promotion Commission and an increase in the Millage. This meeting will be held at the Boswell Municipal Complex located at 210 SW 3rd Street in Bryant.
All city council meetings are open to the public and Bryant residents are encouraged to attend. You can also watch the meeting at THIS LINK. See the agenda below, with links on each item for more info.
Approval of Minutes
- February 2023 Council Meeting – Approval of minutes
Presentations and Announcements
- Child Abuse Awareness Proclamation
- State of the City 2023
- Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week
- Upcoming Events in Animal Control
- Shelter is now open Saturdays from 12:30 – 3pm
- Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week is April 9 – 15th.
- Doggy Day Out is April 27th, you can sign up to participate on our Facebook page under events.
- Annual Barking Lot Sale is Saturday April 29th, check our Facebook page for all the details and hours.
- 2023 Bond – Capital Improvement Revenue Bonds – Approval of a Resolution to authorize the offering of capital improvement revenue bonds; and prescribing other matters pertaining thereto, see attachment, presented by Bond Counsel.
- December 2022 Financial Report (unaudited) – To be published in the paper per ACA 14-59-116 – Approval and Acceptance of the attached City of Bryant Unaudited Financial Report for publishing in the paper.
- February 2023 Financial Report – See attached – Approval and Acceptance of the attached City of Bryant Unaudited Financial Report for the period ending February 28, 2023.
- Resolution to Amend the City of Bryant Budget – Request to amend the 2023 budget. – Resolution requesting to amend the 2023 City of Bryant Budget, see attachment.
- Resolution – Resolution for Approval to Apply for the AORP Grant – Resolution for Council approval to apply for the Arkansas Opioid Recovery Program (AORP) grant. No matching funds are required.
- Ordinance 2021-7 – Sewer Rate Discussion
Sewer rate and project loading discussion.
See the full agenda with supporting documents at this PDF link.