The Bryant City Council will hold their regular meeting at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 28th at Boswell Municipal Complex-City Hall Courtroom, 210 SW 3rd Street. The public is invited and the agenda follows:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
COMMITTEE And COMMISSION REPORTS
Announcements And Presentations
Confirmation of newly appointed Parks Committee Members:
- BJ May — Ward 4 Position 2
- Renee Curtis — Ward 1 Position 2
Parks Committee Re-appointment :
- Carla Epinette — Ward 2 Position 2
- Andrea Hooten — Ward 3 Position 2
Presenter: Chief JP Jordan
Recognition of the 2019 Bryant Fire Department Firefighter of the Year
- Department Reports are given on a quarterly basis unless otherwise requested
Approval Of Minutes
Approval of the December 17th 2019 Regular Council Minutes
- Public Comments should be limited the three (3) minutes per speaker
Presenter- Joy Black Finance Director
1. Presentation and Approval of the 2019 December Year to Date City Financial Report (see attachment)
2. Resolution – A Resolution Providing for the Adoption of an Amended Budget for the City of Bryant for the twelve month period beginning January 1, 2019 and ending December 31, 2019 (see attachment)
3. Resolution – A Resolution Providing for the Adoption of an Amended Budget for the City of Bryant for the twelve month period beginning January 1, 2020 and ending December 31, 2020 – Reappropriations (see attachment)
4. Presentation and Approval of the 2018 Annual Financial Report Audit and other services from JWCK Firm (see attachment)
Presenter: Ted Taylor – City Engineer
5. Resolution – A Resolution Authorizing The City of Bryant Water and Sewer Wastewater Department to Provide Services Outside the City Limits of Bryant.
Approval Of Code Of Conduct
- Approval of the Code of Conduct
Chris Treat Bryant Parks Director Presenting
7. Bryant LaX Use Agreement
Planning And Community Development
Truett Smith – Director of Planning and Community Development
8. A Resolution Expressing the Willingness of the City of Bryant to Apply for and Participate in Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) Grant.
9. A Resolution Expressing the Willingness of the City of Bryant to Apply for and Participate in Surface Transportation Program (STP) and Highway Infrastructure Program (HIP).
Presenter: Mark Grimmett
10. Resolution to Designate Public Works Employees as First Responders as Federally Mandated by the President of the United States.
- Festival Lighting Funding Request for Bishop Park – ~ $35,000.00
- Request for tournament funding: Daniel McBay — Complete Team Sports -$5000.00
- On Oct 9th weekend, I will host over 170 teams in Saline Cty and will put the majority of those teams in Bryant.
- The event is USSSA Fall State
- Every field in Bryant will be used, including newly renovated Ashley Park
- Contracts with the City have been completed