The effect of Covid-19 on our lives will forever be what we remember about 2020 – and how we end up celebrating the holidays is part of that. Christmas is going to be rough financially this year for many people. Some friends and I wanted to pitch in and help make it a little easier for at least one person or family by giving them $200 in a gift card… but we don’t know who to give it to, so we’re taking nominations. See the form below to tell us who has had a rough year and could really use this gift card.
But first, thanks to these friends for donating to the giveaway:
- Tonya Horton of Horton’s Orthotic and Prosthetic Lab
- Rebecca Schlau of Saline Psychological Services
- Bekka Wilkerson of Civitan Services
- Shawnte Moore of Ron Jones Farmers Insurance
- Lindsay Jordan of The Gann Museum of Saline County
- Karen Gibson of SomethinGood Home Bakery/Meal Prep
- Marla Murphy of Exceptional Physical Therapy
- Sarah Heer of Arkansas Alley & Arkie Travels
- Shelli Poole of MySaline.com
Use the form below to nominate someone you know, or even yourself. We’ll pick someone on Friday afternoon, Dec 18, 2020, to get
$200 $225 in a gift card to Walmart. It will be announced in a live video on the MySaline Facebook page!