About 9 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 23, officers with the Benton Police Department responded to Edison Avenue for a report of suspicious activity by a couple in a white truck. Officers made contact with Christopher P. Milhollen, 32, and 28-year-old Megan Gelynn Thompson, both of North Little Rock.
Officers noted the strong odor of marijuana inside the vehicle. During a search, officers located a prescription bottle with no label and a cut straw inside Milhollen’s front pocket. Officers also found inside the vehicle a dinner plate with white powder residue; four cut straws with white powder residue; a non-labeled medicine bottle with a pill inside; a medicine bottle containing a bag of suspected cocaine and two partial pills; two medicine bottles with different names, neither being the name of the suspects, with one containing suspected heroin and the second bottle containing suspected cocaine residue; and an iPad with suspected cocaine residue.
Officers noted the amounts of substances:
- 6.7 grams of suspected cocaine,
- 3.7 grams of suspected heroin,
- 20.5 suspected oxycodone pills, and
- 3 suspected alprazolam pills.
Thompson and Milhollen were taken into custody and transported to the Saline County Detention Center. Each face charges of Possession of Cocaine with
- the Intent to Deliver, class B felony;
- Possession of Oxycodone with the Intent to Deliver, class C felony;
- Possession of Alprazolam with the Intent to Deliver, class D felony;
- Possession of Heroin with the Intent to Deliver, class B felony; and
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, class D felony.
Anyone with information concerning criminal activities conducted at the residence or with the arrested, are encouraged to contact the Benton Police Department at 501-778-1171 or 501-315-TIPS. Individuals also may send us anonymous information to CRIMES (274637) with the keyword BNPD in the body of the text or go to www.crimereports.com to leave a tip. A crime tip can also be submitted via the official Benton Police Department app found on ITunes and Google Play.
Any suspects listed are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.