PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION MEETING
PLACE: Electric Utility Building, 1827 Dale Street
DATE: November 29, 2016, 6:00 pm
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of October 17, 2016.
1. Presentation by Mollie Wright on September Employees of the Month – Willie Howerton & Terry Wimberly.
2. Presentation by Brad Jordan on electrical service to the “Historic Downtown Benton Sign.”
3. Jonathan Buff, Waste Water Treatment Manager would like approval of purchasing a Compactor Unit replacement.
4. Discussion and possible approval of the September and October Financials by Cindy Hawkins.
5. Presentation of the 2017 Utilities Budget by Cindy Hawkins.
6. Discussion and possible approval of bids on the control room for the Hurricane Lake Substation by Terry McKinney.
7. Presentation by Garrett Cole of GDS on final electric rates for 2019.
8. Presentation by Jacob Gillip on bids for relocation of Hwy 5 utilities to accommodate the widening of Hwy 5.
9. Request by Vernon Williams for BU to provide sewer to the new Big Jakes Tires. They are not in the City and will require an ordinance.
10. Presentation and request by David Vondran to allow the hiring of an engineer for the design of the new pump station and sewer main from Severn Landing Road area basin.
11. Presentation by David Vondran requesting approval to hire MCE to prepare easements for utilities going west of the Saline River for 114 Properties.
12. Request by David Vondran to designate funds from Water Capital Improvement restricted account for purchase of water meters and MXU’s.
Leave a Reply