The Benton City Council will meet Monday January 4th to swear in elected officials at 6 p.m. and hold an organizational meeting for the new elected term, at 6:20 p.m. After calling to order and recognizing attendees, they will discuss Resolution No. 1 or 2021, committee assignments, and personnel changes. Both meetings will be held in Council Chambers at the Benton Municipal Complex.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- See the List of Saline County Yard Sales and Submit Your Own!
- Lupton of Bauxite earns $129,000 ROTC scholarship to Lyon College
- Obituaries from Saline County Arkansas March 29th
- Clerk, Cake Decorator, and Childcare Professional in today’s jobs list for Saline County & Central Arkansas 03292023
- Possession, Carelessness, and Threats in Tuesday’s Saline County Mugshots on 03292023
Leave a Reply