The Benton City Council will meet Monday January 4th to swear in elected officials at 6 p.m. and hold an organizational meeting for the new elected term, at 6:20 p.m. After calling to order and recognizing attendees, they will discuss Resolution No. 1 or 2021, committee assignments, and personnel changes. Both meetings will be held in Council Chambers at the Benton Municipal Complex.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- AG Files lawsuit against Benton contractor who apparently swindled $100,000 from clients
- Video: Paron teen rallies town in effort to reopen school; 2nd meeting Apr 19th
- Join the citywide cleanup in Benton on 501 Day, May 1st
- MySaline’s Jobs List for Central Arkansas — 041921
- Sardis fight escalates; Deputies arrest two for property damage, drugs and weapon charges